Loaded with vitamins and minerals, it’s nutritious and healthy. This Weight Watchers apple crumble Dessert recipe is simple and easy to make.
- 2 lb peeled apples, cut into slices
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150g flour
- 100g yellow sugar
- 150g butter
- Warm the butter to room temperature
- Put the apple into a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In another bowl use the tips of your fingers to mix the butter, flour, and sugarfor in a pleasant and fluffy mix.
- Cover the apples with this mixture and put it in the oven for 15mins at 180C/356F until its golden.
This Weight Watchers apple crumble Serves 12