This Weight Watchers Potato Cakes recipe is an easy and super quick Wight Watchers snack. Delicious potato snack the whole family will love! These healthy pancakes are baked, not fried, and still have all the great taste and crispness of the traditionally.
- 4 cups of mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 large onions, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- all-purpose flour
- Black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Boil the potatoes and mash them before starting this recipe.
- take the mashed potatoes, mix them with an egg, chopped onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oven to 500°F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place twelve 1/4 cups of pancake mixture on sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake until pancakes are crisp, 30 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes.
Serves 12 People