Being unabashedly happy
Soberside a feminist who is aging gracefuly has some opinions that you should here.
There’s been a lot of conversation about why single women are the happiest in the universe and I’ll give you a few reasons why. I’m single, childless and almost 40.
- I am not responsible for the emotional label of a man child
- Clean up after someone else because they’ll get to it later
- Not Showing up for somebody who’s barely making it effort and then throwing a tantrum when i ask for the bare minimum
- I make my own money and i get whatever i need and want for myself whenever i want to
- I have an amazing apartment
- I’m an aunt to 5 amazing children which is arguably better than actually having them because i get to give them back
- I refuse to ever believe when women would tell me i was too picky, even when their husbands have Gambling and porn addictions
- Ultimately if a great guy comes around who’s willing to be an equal partner, I’m totally down for that otherwise I’m good
Lets take a look at some of your comments shall we?
Anyone who tells you you’re too picky is just mad that they settled for less and you’re not willing to do the same.
Being happy to be single is the greatest superpower a woman can have, I think.
I agree. I think not tasting that full freedom for even a brief time is unfortunate. I just want all women to feel empowered/know they have options
The only hard part is finding friends my age to do things with. They are all busy with kids/partners.
Took me till 43 to find an actual partner. I don’t regret waiting.
How many cats? Clealy this guy is not vibing with the message here. But soberside replied without hesitation… I stopped counting YEARS ago.
People are so triggered by this because it chips away at the false narratives that they unfortunately bought into. The truth hurts.
💯 I’m 45, no kids and have an amazing partner of 4 yrs but I don’t believe in cohabitation even with him. We bought houses close to each other.
Talk about personal space, a whole new level! What do you think? Drop comments below