Feeling stuck? If only there is a reset button that you would hit & get a brand new you! So how do you begin to improve your life when feeling stuck?
What steps and habits make stating from the grassroots easier?
- Drink water in the morning. Drinking warm water on an empty stomach in the morning works wonders for your bowel movements
- Make an effort to sit up straight. This helps with your posture and it keeps you alert.
- Take a break from sugar 3 days a week. Fasting from sugars helps a lot in reducing cravings for carbohydrates and sweet treats. Thisis one of the hardest to maintain but it greatly improves the quality of your life
- Eat on the dining table only. Prompts you to make or get a beautiful healthy meal and reduces your chances of snacking
- Leave the house, take a walk daily and make it a habit. In today’s world and the pandemic not helping at all, we find that we can go a whole day without leaving the house. Make an effort to go outside, walk a while even for a few minutes.
- Say hello to a stranger. The goal isn’t to necessarily make new friends…it’s that greeting a stranger acknowledges them, it shows them they exist in a respectful way. With this simple gesture, you might make someone’s day.
- Brush your teeth with your non dominant hand. Research asserts that using your non dominant hand frequently boosts creativity and boosts your brain power.
- Leave your phone in the other room when you go to bed.This way, there no temptation to reach out to it and check what’s happening in the social media world
- Take a shower before you sleep. Make an effort to take a shower around one hour before you hit the sack. When your body starts to cool down from the shower, you’re eased into a prime restful night of quality sleep.