Are you struggling to live a balanced life?
Granted, not everyone agrees with the opinions below. We have different situations that we need to navigate in our lives. Some may be paralysed by fear, others have trauma and others are in countries where the laws are not conducive. According to chris k jchoi, a self proclaimed Airbnb Millionaire, the following 5 things are pivotal to success
- life is too short to be unhappy for 5 days a week in exchange for two days of freedom
- The worst addiction in the world is not alcohol, sex drugs or gambling. Its Comfort
- Your dream life is always outside your comfort zone
- If you want to improve your relationship work on yourself first
- Slaving away at your job that you hate, is not hustling. That will only drain away your time and energy until you are too exhausted to pursue your dreams
Let’s look at some of your most interesting comments shall we😅 ?
@ralfescobar:I agree with all this, but this doesn’t pay the bills.
@benson_and:and what happens when you don’t have dreams?
@adrypunctro:If You are unemployed you will feel unhappy for 7/7 days.😅
@scottz96:Also note, leaving your comfort zone and then returning back to it when you find out whatever you tried isn’t for you…. it is OK.
@desert_rose_3:well, to be honest, getting outside of your comfort zone and rushing is always a bad idea. Take your time, take a breath, trust yourself
@maiawen:My dream life is to be comfortable and secure lol… there is nothing wrong with comfort
@dimperiopeter:this is what I’m trying to convince my wife to understand. The comfort zone is killing us.
@vansamcan:The worst addiction is thinking. The constant commentary that plays repeatedly in our waking state. Comfort if deserved isn’t an addiction
What do you guys think? Would love to get your feedback, maybe you have something to add, learnt from experience? Drop it in the comments